Public
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Welcome to the Events: North American group hub!

Welcome to the Events: North American group hub! We will be highlighting all of our digital and live events. Join this group to learn more about the event or to communicate with fellow event attendees. A member of our Event Marketing team will be managing this space and making updates as we have more information to share out. 

Until we have more information to share don’t forget to register for our largest digital event Khoros Engage, October 14 2020.

6 Replies 6
Boss

Thanks for the invite!

Very exciting! Looking forward to the Virtual Khoros event! 

Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!
Boss

@DiegoM already retired? 🤔

Community Passionista!
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@Wendy_S 

Alas, Diego took an early "retirement" from Khoros 😉  and is on to a new adventure. We miss him, but let me know if you have any questions. We are excited for you to join us on October 14 for Engage Digital. Keep an eye out for communications he on how to best maximize the experience in the coming weeks. 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Ha! Diego has moved on from team Khoros, but this group is not retired @Wendy_S ! Thank you for being such a vital part of Atlas. @KatieMa 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Should have known @KatieMa would reply before me! Sorry for the redundant note!

Boss

No worries! It is good to see this group is being monitored. Looking forward to virtually seeing you all! Hope all is well @KatherineC 😊

Community Passionista!