For the last three years we have celebrated this success in the annual Social Customer Excellence Awards. The “Lithys” as we affectionately like to call them, have become a highlight of LiNC and also just a phenomenal record of how companies are transforming their social customer experiences.
This year we have some familiar categories, and some new ones.
1. Best Social Support Program – How are you creating and transforming your community into a premier channel for customer support? How is it integrated with other customer experience initiatives? Have you transformed or created a social engagement program to respond to your customers via social channels? (i.e., Facebook, Twitter).
2. Best Social Marketing Program - Have you shown true integration of the community into your overall marketing strategy? How has your social strategy become ingrained into your sales and marketing engine? How is social engagement helping you improve customer experience, drive top line revenue, build advocacy or increase loyalty?
3. Best SuperFan Story or Insight - are your superfans just incredible? Tell us how they are transforming your business.
4. Best New Community (launched after May 1, 2012) - the category name says it all - tell us why you are the best Lithium community launch since May last year? What innovative approaches did you take to promote your community?
5. Best Business ROI - how is your community performing against your business objectives? Are you driving down support costs, increasing customer satisfaction, increasing loyalty or driving revenue?
6. Best Community Technical Implementation - have you extended your community and integrated deeply to other properties? Have you taken your community content, the REST API and created something novel and cool? Are you integrating your community to other business systems?
7. Best Community Design – have you created an amazing user experience for your community? How have you aligned your community design with the rest of your brand’s digital properties? Do you have a community interface that encourages participation and easy consumption of content?
Hint on submissions: The more evidence you provide to back up the story the better your chance of winning. The competition has become hotter each year, and there are amazing success stories out there. The more impressive the story the better chance you have!!
Submitting & Voting:
Rules & Terms:
If you have any questions about how to submit for the Lithys, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Denise Jack is Lithium's Director of Customer Programs and is primarily responsible for showcasing Lithium customers’ success in social customer experience. She has more than 12 years of experience in customer marketing, technical sales and management consulting. Denise is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see her as DeniseJ. You can follow her on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @denisejack.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.