Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing LiNC 2010 - the Lithium Networking Conference

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

LiNC_2010_logo_black.pngToday we opened registration for LiNC 2010 (Lithium Networking Conference) which is our annual customer event, from May 12-14

Like last year, we're going to be in the heart of San Francisco in the middle of May, and it's the two days of the year when the brightest and best in community get together - that's you!

I attended last year's conference as a customer (and had the opportunity to also take part in the customer panel) and for me and the colleague that joined me from my last company, we found it an invaluable source of information, contacts and importantly real examples of how people are thinging about and using community in their companies.

This year, we're going to be in Union Square, at the Marriott, and you can't get more centrally located. I really think that you're going to get a kick out of the location, and more importantly the agenda we have put together for you.

I am not going to give it all away, but if you're looking for vision, product direction, insights from practitioners, and real world examples and tips you can take back to your companies - then you're not going to be disappointed.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing many of the same faces from last year, and now that I talk with a lot of you on the phone and through Lithosphere, I can't wait to catch up with all the new faces from customers new and old.

There will be more to come, and I'll be posting material in the Customer area of Lithosphere too, so watch this space!

Tags (2)
Version history
Last update:
‎01-21-2010 07:08 PM
Updated by: