Public

Atlas Highlights - June 2021

Khoros Staff

Title Cards (14).png

Hello, to all of our Atlas members!

The days are getting sunnier, flowers are blooming, and the world is creaking back into motion following a long, difficult winter.

Design _ Email Header Image _ 21-05 Product Launch (Spring) V2-01.jpgWhether you’re a B2B or B2C brand, the global pandemic accelerated the need to be digital-first, and we’re proud to have helped over 2,000 of the world’s most successful brands make that transition with our award-winning customer engagement platform.

We’ve been busily integrating both solutions into the Khoros platform while continuing to expand their capabilities.

In our 2021 Spring Release, we’ve got even more good news to share, with updates that will enhance user experience, improve efficiency, and increase analytical power across the entire Khoros experience.

Learn about our recent product enhancements and check out what’s coming soon on the Khoros Roadmap.

CoryD_0-1622219747908.jpeg

Submission deadline extended
Submit an entry

If your brand uses Khoros technology to deliver world-class digital customer experiences with strategies and results that others can learn from, share your stories and successes to win Khoros Kudos Awards!

Here’s the Atlas content you do not want to miss!

Some blog areas are limited to Khoros customers only. If you are a customer and unable to access anything, email us at communityhelp@khoros.com, and we’ll help.

3 Behaviors Thwarting Companies From Culturalizing CX
Demonstrating value to each internal partner is crucial for consistent, holistic branded CX - and there are a few common corporate behaviors that threaten the culturalization of CX. 

Forrester's Daunting CX Prediction and How CX leaders Can Overcome It
According to Harley Manning of Forrester, CX leaders who can't prove their value to the business will find themselves on the street this next year. 

Marketing Roadmap Deep Dive (On-Demand Recording)
Review our deep dive into the Marketing Roadmap!

Modernizing Digital Care: Change the Conversation
Check out the Modernizing Digital Care Atlas Series and webinar. Discover ways to build a new program, optimize your existing program or prepare to grow, while ensuring your teams and tools are focusing on “Customer First” engagement!

New Khoros Community: Visible
Please join us in welcoming the Visible Community to the Khoros platform! Read on for more details about Visible and the features/functionalities they have launched with.

How to calculate 'Cost Savings' within a Community
Calculating just how many contacts to your Support Center have been deflected by Community is easy with a standardized formula you can apply via a basic survey and a few simple Community metrics. 

Webinars & EventsTitle Cards.png

Khoros Roadmap Webinar
Tuesday, June 8  • Register today!

Marketing Advanced Product Webinar
Watch Now

Why CX programs struggle to demonstrate results
Watch Now

Khoros Advanced Product Webinars
Watch now

Call Deflection with Apple Business Chat 
Watch now

Engaging Atlas Discussions

Some discussion areas are limited to Khoros customers only. If you are a customer and unable to access anything, email us at communityhelp@khoros.com and we’ll help.

Label to report different groups of content: Titan @Idiorio has begun to utilize labels to not only benefit their team’s insights but also to help clients make important business decisions, don’t miss out on this tip!

KB Edit vs Publish: Lots of info around mastering the edit and publish article permissions, as well as leveraging publishing flow in TKB v4.

How do you deal with backlinking?: This answer was a long time coming for Uncommon Titan @jxwilson, who created a custom component that uses some Freemarker scripting to identify if the user has a specific role.

Top Engaged Contributors

We’ve expanded our top engaged list to show off more of our fantastic community members! 

Thank you, everyone, for your engagement on Atlas these last months, and a special thanks to our Top Contributors, @CarolineS, @MarkAtTruth, @TeroRe, @jamiemccardle, @JasonHill, @karolinalinda, @phoneboy, @adriana4u, @-dirk-, and @jeffshurtliff!

June consbig.png

6 Comments

@CoryD Thanks. I got three @Mentions notifications again. I think there is something wrong with the template you're using for these monthly announcements.  Perhaps you need to look at the code.

Congrats to all that were mentioned!

Boss

Nice work up there on top of the leaderboard @CarolineS. Legend!

Jason

Boss

Aw thanks, @JasonHill😊 You've certainly been on the leaderboard more than me!

Great writeup as always, @CoryD !

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Look at all those Titans!! Thank you to everyone mentioned for providing us with so much great content 🙂 

Boss

Awesome stuff / Go go leaderboard. You know I’ve been busy when I didn’t make it 😂

I’ve had a different small Khoros project I’ve been working on 🐣

DB73A363-4D69-4695-AE9F-FC93BB78F2C5.jpeg

Mentor

Awww congrats @StanGromer