At Lithium, we’re super excited about the possibility of hitting the SXSW 2015 main stage. Have you reviewed and voted for our proposed sessions on the 2015 SXSW PanelPicker yet? If not, get your vote on. They’re pretty great!
Aside from our stuff, I took a moment to peruse other panel suggestions and there are some awesome suggestions in this year’s PanelPicker. Here are five panels that I am giving a thumbs-up to:
1. Sephora is not only a great customer of Lithium, but a leader in the retail space when it comes to social and customer engagement. The Sephora BeautyTalk Community creates a one-to-one connection with customers and has created a legion of brand advocates and superfans. The panel, Defining the Next Generation Retail Experience, with Sephora CMO Julie Bornstein, Stitch Fix and Rent the Runway will be a must see event.
2. The Holy Grail for brands is trust, especially for the ‘shared economy.’ The Building Trust in Community Marketplaces panel looks at trust from the shared economy point of view. It’s a great session to promote the importance of trusted content and trusted people.
3. It’s no secret that customer expectations are at an all-time high. The Advocates vs. Agitators: The Social Influence panel dives deep into customer loyalty and why brands need to catch up with consumers on social.
4. This will be an interesting session: 5 Things to Get Right in Social Customer Service. I’m voting for it, because I want to hear him say that a smart analytic tool, like LSW, is one of the right ways to conquer social customer service.
5. Here’s a great meet up for all our Lithium Stars: Support Community Managers Unite! Looks like some war stories and lessons learned will be shared.
There you have it - a few other panel sessions worth voting for in this year’s SXSW PanelPicker. Remember PanelPicker voting will close on Friday, September 5 (11:59 PM CT).
Katy Keim is the Chief Marketing Officer at Lithium Technologies.
She is a frequent contributor in the Lithium View blog.
On the Lithium Community she is KatyK.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.