Public

Discuss the Recent Webcast on Social CRM - Harnessing the Power of Social Media & CRM Systems

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

You may have seen yesterday's reminder to attend the webcast today over at Customer Think’s Innovation@Work Showcase on Harnessing the Power of Social Media and CRM Systems. Well now it's your chance to participate on the topic here in the community!

Lithium’s Chief Marketing Officer, Sanjay Dholakia, and Vice President of Products, Phil Soffer, and the other panel members from Helpstream and SAP had an opportunity to showcase examples of concrete success - some of whom are members here on the Lithosphere, including Barnes & Noble, Intel, Future Shop and Logitech! So if you have a question or comment about what was presented, feel free to post your question here and Lithium will endeavor to respond!

This discussion board will be made read-only after October 15th, so be sure to stop by before then to join in!

2 Comments
Not applicable
This was a good presentation and I was definitely impressed with the what Lithium demonstrated, much shaper than what the competition showed. While I am working on my next post about Social Support Communities I wanted to see if anyone had thoughts they wanted to share on my last post regarding the power of Social Support Communities: http://johnfmoore.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/social-support-communities-a-path-to-real-success-with-yo... Thanks in advance, looking forward to your feedback. Also, as noted via tweets after the presentation, if you have pricing information that you would be willing to share it will help me fine tune my next presentation on SSC and SMB customers. Thanks, John
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi John, thanks for the kind words! Its always gratifying when someone new discovers the success our customers have been having with the Lithium Social CRM platform. Branded support communities have been around for some time of course (we've been powering some of the biggest for over a decade now). But we're pretty excited about the next evolution of connecting your customer communities with CRM and the Social Web possible in Social CRM!

Pricing, of course, is dependent on the solution and customer need - feel free to contact us directly if you are interested in finding out what the platform can do for you. Twitter is great for many things, but in-depth discovery is not typically one of them. Smiley Happy

Thanks again for the comment, and feel free to join the discussion in the forums as well!