Public

Drinking Our Own Champagne (well, something better than dog food…)

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Greetings everyone!

Here's a special announcement from Doug Nugent, Lithium's Director of Customer Advocacy regarding the launch of Lithium Cases on the Lithosphere:

In an on-going effort to practice what we preach, we've been updating our own customers' user experience (actually, experiences) in getting online support for their application, and community in general. The first iteration of our online support solution was a designated support site where customers could submit and manage "cases."

And shortly thereafter, we introduced our own community, the Lithosphere (the not dog food bit). But the experiences these two solutions provided were completely disjointed -- specifically the kind of experiences we're helping many of our customers eliminate.

So, we've taken the next step and merged these offerings into a single experience -- by incorporating traditional case management into the Lithosphere. Customers, with the appropriate access level, can now login to the Lithosphere, and when they can't find an answer to their question in the community, or want to ask a question they may not want to share, they can navigate to the new "Cases" tab and submit a new case.

Litho-Cases Arrow.jpg

By providing a single destination for both customers (for all things Lithium) and for community-minded enthusiasts in general, we hope to create a highly valuable, unique destination. It's certainly not Nirvana, but I think this is a significant step in offering our customers a user experience that begins to fit the new world of Social CRM.

And lastly, if you're an existing customer, and haven't been asked to register on the Lithosphere, or can't see the Cases tab when you login to the Lithosphere, please connect with your CSM, or connect with me directly (please register on the Lithosphere and send me a private message: DougN).

We've had some very positive feedback so far, and want to help all of our customers take advantage of the updated Lithosphere.

-Doug

3 Comments