Public

Get Real - we did, in Chicago...

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithosphere or @bladefrog

We wrapped up our Get Real stop at the Park Hyatt in Chicago yesterday. It's great to hear from customers how they are getting real results from their social engagements. Todd Shimizu (@shimmage) talked through how using social engagement centered around the base camp of their J-Net Community, helped to generate over 47000 new certifications in 2009 (on a goal of 14,000!).

I will be posting a full show write up including some video materials shortly but I did post the slide deck on Slide Share http://www.slideshare.net/LithiumTech They don't have the same zing as when Katy, Sean and Todd deliver them, but I know many of the attendees wanted to get the material, and we're happy to help.

We have six more tour locations to go through the rest of September and October - next up is Atlanta on the 12th October and Dallas on the 13th October. Full details of the tour schedule are here on the Get Real site. Sign up and come and see us.  Until next time.

1 Comment