Public

Lithium Nominated in Telecom Council Awards... Again.

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithosphere or @bladefrog

I have a cool job. I sit on a balance ball, have great people around me, but I also have the opportunity and privilege to work, everyday, with some of the leading companies in the world. They are changing and evolving the way they work with their social customers to build incredible products and services.  That's pretty neat.

As a company we also get to talk with influential industry groups, showcasing what these customers are doing, helping to shape future ideas and strategy for others. One of these groups is the Telecom Council of Silicon Valley. The Telecom Council is a heavyweight group of the most influential telcos, service providers and hardware manufacturers who help bring together telecom industry professionals and give them access to the latest tools, research, information and practices.

Every year the Telecom Council selects and recognizes the premier companies that are helping to drive their industry forward in the SPIFFY Awards. I am delighted to say that we were honored to have been nominated for, and win the 'Edison Award for Most Innovative Start Up' in 2010, and we have been nominated again. This year the category in 4th Annual SPIFFY Awards is 'The Core Award for Best Fixed Telecom Opportunity'  sponsored by Deutsche Telekom.

“Telecommunications providers including AT&T, Verizon, British Telecom, giffgaff and Virgin Media come to Lithium because we bring them closer to their customer. We have real solutions to real business problems, like reducing support costs, driving online revenue, and growing brand awareness and engagement,” said Katy Keim, Chief Marketing Officer at Lithium Technologies.  “It's terrific to be recognized for our dedication to our customer’s success and to be honored as a leading innovator.”

I have to agree. We are incredibly proud to work with this incredible group of companies. But to be recognized as one of the leading companies for them to partner with is fantastic. I can't wait for the Awards Ceremony on Feb 24th - I do love this job.

2 Comments