Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lithosphere New Year's Honours? Well not quite, but thank you all the same!

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @LithiumTech or @bladefrog

Welcome to the new year everyone. I hope you had a great holiday season. Personally I managed to get back to England to see my family and catch up on English food and beer, though the snow at Heathrow airport did successfully thwart my plans by about 5 days. Whatever you did, I hope you are well fed, rested and ready for the year ahead.

dec10-top.png

Thanks and congratulations to our top kudo'd users from December where we have two of our VIP Council superstars riding high.

Congrats to:

1. Mark_Hopkins
  2. Laura
  3. Lithium's own product doc expert SusanM 

bkling and Lithium's KaelaC were right there too. Thanks to everyone for all there help.

More over, I'd like to give a shout out to our top five kudo'd contributors for 2010. You'll recognize all the names if you're a regular Lithosphere user, as they are on the leader boards on a regular basis. But the reason they are on those leader boards is that they are seemingly omnipresent in the community helping people out at every opportunity.

1. Mark_Hopkins
  2. Jason
  3. Laura
  4. SusanM
  5. Potential

They'll all be getting a little something as a thank you from the Lithosphere team. Thank you to everyone who contributes on a regular or even irregular basis. Community is all about helping each other where we can, and I am very proud to be associated with this community.

Here's to a great year ahead! Happy new year everyone.

2 Comments