Blog Post

Khoros Insights Blog
1 MIN READ

Strategic Services Trend Round Up: Week of July 11th

AnastaciaD
Khoros Staff
3 years ago

On a weekly basis, Strategic Services will be providing a pulse on the week’s top social trends, the latest social platform updates, and important world events.

Last week’s top trends included the “That’s my life” trend on TikTok, the “If I text you [insert emoji]” trend on Twitter, plus brands activating on unseen areas of the universe revealed by NASA. Flip through the presentation below to learn more!

Updated 3 years ago
Version 2.0

7 Comments

• Can you please provide this content in something other than a Google doc? This is not accessible to us. 

RGB

• Grantby Just confirming, are you facing issues viewing it directly in the embed, or are you clicking on the "Google Slides" and unable to access it? 

• Thank you for confirming, Grantby! Viewing it directly in the embed should usually not cause a problem, but we will investigate this. 

• Grantby Appreciate your patience while we are looking into this. Meanwhile, could you please try accessing the site on a different browser or refresh the cache on your main browser and see if it resolves? 

• I can confirm, that it works for me with Google Chrome, but not with Firefox.

• uengel Thanks for confirming it works for you with Google Chrome. I have emailed the latest report to both of you in PDF format. 

cc Grantby