Public

Vote for your favorite Lithium t-shirt design!

Retired Community Manager

tshirtdesigns.png

@JaredC and the team have been working on awesome new Lithium t-shirt designs for future giveaways, contests and events. We've narrowed down designs to the top 3 based on votes in the office and need YOUR help to make the final decision.

How?

• Between October 15th, 2013 and October 23rd, 2013 at noon Pacific, head over to the contest, review the 3 options and vote by kudoing your favorite design. Let us know why you love it in comments!
  • Only one vote per person, so choose carefully 😉

Who can vote?

• Everyone! Just make sure you are registered on the community and logged in to participate.
  • Participants with multiple accounts will have their votes revoked and be disqualified from the contest draw.

Contest Draw

• By participating, you will automatically get entered into our draw to win the top kudoed t-shirt design.
  • One winner will be drawn randomly from the kudos givers. The draw will take place on or about Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 3:00 pm Pacific.

We will announce the winner in a comment on this blog by October 24th.

Have your say - enter now for your chance to win!

4 Comments
Khoros Guru

Great if not perfect usage of the contest module as a photographic (nice layout) poll !!! Nicely done @JulieH  Smiley Very Happy

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

I've got a (non official) Lithium tee shirt already !!!!!

Lithium_small.jpg

Retired Community Manager

Thanks @ArnaudL ! It doesn't have the style of Sony's, but we'll get there 😉

@OlivierS love it!  Maybe it will spark some new ideas for future designs?

Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Olivier's photo reminded me of this one from my collection: not quite a tshirt, but some pretty good schwag if you ask me... It's an American Chemical Society Li mug!

The ACS sends a mug to each member on his or her anniversary displaying the element with the atomic number corresponding to the member's anniversary year. You get a Lithium mug for 3 years of membership. How nerdy and totally cool at the same time is that, huh!?! Robot LOL

ACS Li Mug