Public
Contributor

Care Dashboards Showing 0 Volume Before Sept 2019

Our team has had Spredfast (now Khoros) for several years. Recently, when I checked our care dashboards, trying to look at a YoY comparison of incoming volume, I was unable to see the % change, and incoming volume before October 2019 is showing as 0. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to refresh our settings somehow and get that data back? 

5 Replies 5
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@DH Inbound care data is only retained in the system for three months, which is why you aren't seeing any data prior to October. However, outbound actions such as responses are retained for 25 months. So you might want to look at that information for a year over year comparison. You can use data exports to retain inbound data moving forward.

Helper

we are having the same issue! I was under the impression that once the data is tagged it would live on in our Khoros account. Furthermore, our Travel initiative can see data passed October 25th but our Sports initiative can not. 

I was always under the impression that the data lived on indefinitely too. It does in marketing dashboards, so why not for care dashboards? 

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@dhaas @EricaL We store outbound actions such as responses in the platform for 25 months or to the date of authentication of that account. Inbound data such as messages and label volume are only stored for 90 days. So widgets reflecting inbound data would have the same 90 day limitation. If you additional assistance feel free to sign up for a Care Analytics Overview coaching session. 

My last comment is why in the reports is there a "Last Year" option for time???