Public
Maven

Curious: Can you get LinkedIn Mentions of your Page pulled into a queue

Hi,

I don't see an option to pull LinkedIn mentions into my primary queue. Is this possible?

Michele

7 Replies 7
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi @MArduengo ,

This feature is not currently supported on Marketing, but please feel free to add this to our Marketing product idea board for consideration.

This would be a nice addition. I can only see if people comment on our posts but would love to also see if they share a post and comment about it.

It would be great to get a stream on Care to work on mentions. Talking about LinkedIn, engagement with our followers is as much important as conversation with people from the company, media and other characters.

Contributor

I see that the latest update about this was in 2020. Any chance this has been updated? It seems like a really big missed opportunity.

Contributor

We've recently started seeing LinkedIn mentions being pulled into Care.

I can't see this function in my care stream options - anyone else having this issue? Khoros can you advise?

Hi @Timmi12345 - this is currently only a feature for Khoros Care. There is a product idea that was submitted that you may want to follow to get the latest updates on this. Also follow Marketing Product updates.