Public

Label Rules for Ads or Posts

I want to make sure the auto label rules are working and were curious if there was a way to run a report or look at a post in Khoros that will show me if the label is from a rule or a person and if a person who?

“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams
3 Replies 3

@jameslacorte We do not have public audit logs for that. There is a rule report for topic queue rules but not for the label rules. 

Support shared this with me the other day. I have been unable to verify yet, but they say there is a way you can tell. See below and the attached image.

Yes, once a post has been published, the labels are applied and are moved into the Labels section, where they are identified by a gray tab on the left of the label chip. I have attached the screenshot for your reference where the label "CSV1" is applied via Label Rule and the rest are applied manually. 

“You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.” – Robin Williams

@jameslacorte My apologies, I believe this is the second time it happened. 

You do have the option to create and manage Label rules. Support was talking about the below article:
https://community.khoros.com/t5/Social-Marketing-Settings/Create-and-manage-label-rules/ta-p/628591#...

I hope the article is helpful. Let me know if you have follow-up questions.