Public
Mentor

Post Khoros incident slowness

After the second attack on khoros and the shutdown to follow I've been having a hard time with consistent access to the platform. Either I'll get the "issue loading items" message or upon refreshing it'll be extremely slow and sometimes will tell me it can't find the page. I'm just wanting to know if anyone else is experiencing this as an issue and what the fix is if any? This has only started happening after the second attack on the platform. 

1 Reply 1
Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi @rsabree and thank you for raising this flag. I have not heard of any others experiencing issues with our products recently. If you are still running into issues, I first recommend basic troubleshooting, such as restarting your browser, clearing your cache and cookies, or restarting your computer.

If you take those steps and still find the platform is not working as expected, I highly recommend opening a Support Case so the proper teams can investigate this further. If you are not sure how to do this, we have detailed instructions on how to do so below:

Using the Khoros Community Case Portal