Khoros Atlas Logo

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Private Message in LSW Without a Previous Conversation

Jump to solution

We are trying to use LSW to reach out to some twitter users who have either entered a competition with us through a retweet or for influencer targetting. In both cases there are no previous conversation history to reply to. Does anyone know how to do this in LSW as a private message?

3 Replies 3
Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Re: Private Message in LSW Without a Previous Conversation

Jump to solution

Did you ever find a workaround for this?

It really sounds like more of a function you would do in Lithium Reach rather than Lithium Response.

----------------------------------

Lili McDonald
Community Operations Manager
@ DataRobot
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Jump to solution

SP_Gordon wrote:

We are trying to use LSW to reach out to some twitter users who have either entered a competition with us through a retweet or for influencer targetting. In both cases there are no previous conversation history to reply to. Does anyone know how to do this in LSW as a private message?

@SP_Gordon you can manually import a Tweet from the user, and reply privately to that tweet. If you do this and do not want it affecting response times, make sure the 'Manually Imported' tag is excluded from your Response Time calculations (or you could use a custom tag that you can have users manually apply to the conversation to track when they do these kind of responses). 

Occasional Advisor
Occasional Advisor

Jump to solution

Hey @lilim, @LeslieJ has solved this for me I think. It's something we used to be able to do using the basic version of Hootsuite so was a bit frustrating to lose that functionality but importing conversations should work I think. 

0 Kudos