cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Any way to extract my posts/ideas

Hi LithoCommunity

I have a silly question. Is there any way for me to extract to excel the posts/ideas I submitted.

I would like to have an overview of all the suggestions/ideas posted, I forget about them sometimes myself and it would be helpful to refresh my memory and bring good product feedback back to you guys.

Cheers

Wendy

Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!
6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Hi Wendy, good to see you here!

You can get an overview of all of your Lithosphere contributions by navigating to your profile and clicking "View All" under your Recent Posts module.

For more granularity, head over to Community Search  - Once you've filtered only posts you have authored, you can then view them by location, post type, etc.

2012-04-24_0021_wendy_s_search.png

Unfortunately in both cases, it's not currently possible to export results from Lithosphere.

We do hope that won't keep you from providing more great feedback & ideas!

Best regards,

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Superb Julie! I only miss the option to extract but I can work around that....this is enough to get an idea of my...ideas 🙂
Learning from others and helping where I can!
Community Passionista!
Highlighted
Occasional Commentator

Wendy_S wrote:

I have a silly question. Is there any way for me to extract to excel the posts/ideas I submitted.

I would like to have an overview of all the suggestions/ideas posted, I forget about them sometimes myself and it would be helpful to refresh my memory and bring good product feedback back to you guys.

I'd like to be able to even still read mine on here.

Alternatively, perhaps the user guidelines could be altered to reflect the changes made 

While our community is aimed at Lithium customers and users, we welcome everyone with an interest in enterprise communities, as long as you observe these community rules: 

Highlighted

Hi Andy,

We did slightly modify the intro of member guidelines to include: "where we also ideate with customers directly on how to improve and extend the product platform."

However I agree that we could further clarify the recent change and we will definately keep this in mind for our next round of changes.

We greatly appreciate your suggestions so please don't hesitate to create a new thread if you have any additional feedback!

Thanks,

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
Occasional Commentator

I wasn't really thinking of nuances in the rules, but I was talking of the fact that I'm now banned from seeing 7 out of my 8 previous posts on here.

Access to another section seems to have been barred since my previous post; a draft post I wrote a few days ago can no longer lead to the section it was in

That doesn't quite seem to fit into a context where the world welcome is used.

I appreciate that some things are contractually confidential, and you won't want to expend too much time on people who aren't your customers, but even so there will be people here who had various types and levels of interest and they now can see rather less of what Lithium is about, which may have detriments as well as advantages.

So how would I make a suggestion, when I have very little to base it on, and it would be in company with about 50 or 60 threads in this section spread over about 4 years, and in any case you now prefer to keep things more focussed, thus your clients put forward ideas which their own customers have suggested (and their members are no longer encouraged to come in here to support them, which may have been what caused the review)?

Highlighted

Hi Andy,

Thanks for clarifying. I'm sorry for misunderstanding, and for the inconvenience the recent changes have caused you! 

You make great points, and you are right that going forward, we want to encourage our customers' community members to provide platform improvements suggestions and ideas via their own communities, rather than on Lithosphere. We work closely with our customers and partners to refine and implement your ideas. If your community doesn't have a channel for you to make suggestions, make sure to bring it up with your community manager! 

I will definately pass on the feedback internally and we are looking into the policy.

In the meantime, I am more than happy to follow up with you privately and keep you updated on the status of your ideas.

Thanks for all your contributions!