Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Blog in Spell Check

This is kind of petty but still might be useful.  Sometimes, when I write blogs, I use the word blog... Well spell check tells me that is not right.  I click "Learn" every time but it never learns.  Is there a way to get it to leave me alone on this one word?  I googled it, it has a definition, so it must be a real word right?  The real reason I mention this is because I have seen this woth other words in the past, couldn't list them now... but the spell check software could use an update.  Thank you!

Zach Moffett
Mozy Community Manager
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Hi @zachm -  your experience with the spellchecker may differ depending on whether your community is using V1 or V2. There was a similar question posted recently in the Product Support board, see the answer from Support here: http://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/product-support-board/Spell-Check-feature/m-p/85286#M4218 Hope this helps!

Lithosphere is using the latest version and there seem to be fewer unknown words. If there are any specific exceptions you've encountered please list them here, and we'll make sure to update our dictionary.

Thanks!

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
Frequent Advisor

Thanks @JulieH That seems to be what I was looking for!

Zach Moffett
Mozy Community Manager