cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Need iPhone app for Lithium forums. Suggestions?

6 Replies 6
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Funny you should mention that.. thanks for the question. Tomorrow at the Social CRM virtual summit we will be premiering our new mobile optimized application for community.

We have taken a much broader approach to mobile, making sure we present a view that is device inclusive across all devices, including iPhone, Blackberry, Palm Pre and Android devices.  If you're interested I thoroughly recommend you check out the free online event where we'll be demoing this tomorrow.

Otherwise we'll be posting information on Lithosphere and on Lithium.com in the next week or so.

Thanks

Paul Gilliham
Lithosphere CM / Director, Digital/Community Strategy

---

Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
See a great post? Click on the Thumb Up to show your appreciation!
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

That's wonderful! Can't wait to see the solution. I frequent the Playstation Underground forums and have been wanting an iPhone app for a long time.

When will it be available? Through the Apple App Store? Cost? Can I beta test?

After thinking a bit more...another question.

Does your mobile solution require Lithium forum clients to purchase new products for their sites or does your solution simply provide a smartphone application for accessing forums as they exist today?

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi there. The new mobile interface is an addition to your current community package, you can talk to your CSM about it to get the full details (if you're already a customer). The demo of the interface if you haven't seen it already, can be seen here...

Hope that helps.

Paul Gilliham

---

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I've been buried at work and am just catching up with the LS using the mobile version. Nice work! It's very easy to see what's new particularly in Ideas.

Jane

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi Jane

Thanks for the note. Yeah the Lithium Mobile version is pretty cool. I am still working on a few organizational things which I think will make the mobile interface easier to navigate, but we're definitely happy with the way it looks and I am delighted that we have the mobile version for Lithosphere!

Paul Gilliham

---