cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Share more company news...

I follow lithium on almost all social platforms they are active "I'm just that sad" lol anyway I have noticed that you share some really good stuff on Facebook that never gets to the community and I would like to suggest that it's built into the community content calendar as I think plenty would benefit from it. 

For or example I have just noticed a post which talks about a lithium command centre, this is exciting stuff!!! Would it be possible to get maybe @MikeW or @DaveEv to do a blog update on what this is, how it uses big data,  what's possible and what it could potentially mean for other users? 

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy

2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Retired Community Manager

Hi @Fellsteruk , thanks for the feedback and suggestion! There's definitely alot of great content being shared on our social channels, and several opportunities for us to promote content on community and provide more insights into specific pieces from the Lithium perspective. We're working closely with the social & content teams on a strategy to strike a good balance and make sure we have exclusive content for each channel, while also cross promoting across channels. Expect more content soon, and let us know if there are any other suggestions!

===============================
Julie Hamel - Global Community Manager

New to the community? Can't find where to post? Visit our guide to the new Lithium Community.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Cool thanks for the update! You know me lots of ideas, some good and some not so 🙂

Thanks again.

Stephen

Checkout some of the stuff i've built using the platform:

Community l Ideation l Blog l Product Hubs l Check & Report l Service Status 

My latest Ideas: Vanity URL Manager l @mention Roles l  LSW Password Policy