Public
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Timeline on front page

It took me a while to realize what the timeline on the home page was about.  The reason it was confusing is that it shows the timeline in my local time.  When I started dragging it around a bit, I saw that it shows users that have logged in and what time they did so.  However, It shows my log in time in Pacific time instead of Central time as my profile is set to, and as the timeline defaults to. 

Does that make sense?

Laura

5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Just noticed someone else noted the same problem in a blog comment about the redesign so disregard my post Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

No worries, good feedback! The Live Bar was one of the more experimental elements of the design, so any suggestions or comments you have please let us know!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

ohh, quick one before I head downstairs! 😉

The live bar doesn't show any users when viewing with Google Chrome... (I know, I know).

Cheers,

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

ppriston wrote:

ohh, quick one before I head downstairs! 😉

The live bar doesn't show any users when viewing with Google Chrome... (I know, I know).

Cheers,

Weird, I can see users in the Live Bar fine in Chrome - what version do you have?

chromescreen.jpg

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Actually you are quite right, I got caught out by the "time zone" issue, which a couple of other people have already raised! *blush*

I am still unable to se the pop-up box, when i hover over a users name however, and today, I noticed that the options drop down doesn't appear to be working for me in chrome... 😞