cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Where is Lithium Support?

There is no support contact form, no support number, no resources, no documentation, and our contact hasn't responded to my last 3 emails over the past 2 months.

Am I missing something?

I'm trying to administer our new Lithium community but every time I try to do anything I get stuck and have no where to turn. I can't even try to help myself because I can't find anything documented anywhere.

For starters, is there a reference for the REST APIs? I see a few threads about it in this community but nothing says "Here is how to get started" and "Here are all of the API methods".

I keep looking for something like support.lithium.com or lithium.com/help but no such luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message Edited by ChrisDeGrace on 02-05-2009 01:53 PM
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Chris,

Sorry about the confusion, I'll contact you by email in a moment to ensure you have what you need and clear up the documentation and REST API topic. 

Tyler

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Tyler,

Just to be fair to the community. Tyler has reached out to me regarding my questions.

- Chris

Highlighted

I think that calls for an Accepted Solution. Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted
Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Chris,

I’m glad we were able to connect. You definitely aren’t missing something – our CSM concierge service (as we like to call it internally) is something we’re particularly proud of, but it obviously broke, and we apologize for that.

Just to clarify the right steps to follow for getting Lithium support, here they are in a nutshell:

For questions/assistance specific to your situation, contact your CSM directly, preferably via the Case Management Portal. The Portal incorporates an escalation procedure, and gives you a reference point for tracking progress, and finding old questions/answers or Email. We actually have a more full-fledged portal project underway, where you’ll have access to multiple resources, but working with your CSM will be the fastest way to get your questions answered today.

For questions/assistance about Lithium or Community in general, post on the Lithosphere to hear from other community members.

Glad to help - Tyler

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Tyler,

Thanks for all your help. I accomplished more in our community yesterday then I have in a month.

I'll make sure to post in a better mood in the future.