Public

Cases Activation and Deactivation

Question

How can I activate/deactivate users to view and submit cases through the case portal?

Answer

To activate a case portal user, please create a case by emailing support@khoros.com and mention that you want to ACTIVATE this user: 

• Full Name
  • Title
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Khoros Community Username (the user must be registered on this community first)
  • Community and/or Account

To deactivate a case portal user, please create a case by emailing support@khoros.com and mention that you want to DEACTIVATE this user: 

• Full Name
  • Email Address
  • Khoros Community Username (link to profile is preferred)
Labels (2)
Comments
Boss

The "data sheet" link needs updating as it's pointing to an unrelated redirect from www.lithium.com today.

Khoros Staff

Thank you Claudius, I removed that entire bit since it is no longer of value at all.

Question

How can I activate/deactivate users to view and submit cases through the case portal?

Answer

To activate a case portal user, please create a case by emailing support@khoros.com and mention that you want to ACTIVATE this user: 

• Full Name
  • Title
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Khoros Community Username (the user must be registered on this community first)

To deactivate a case portal user, please create a case by emailing support@khoros.com and mention that you want to DEACTIVATE this user: 

• Full Name
  • Email Address
Labels (2)
Last Reviewed:
02-27-2024 09:29 AM

Question

Answer

• Full Name
  • Title
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number

• Full Name
  • Email Address
Labels (2)
Version history
Last update:
‎02-03-2022 11:42 AM
Updated by: