Public

What information should I provide if I am having performance issues?

Question

What information should I provide to Support if I am having performance issues?

Answer

When diagnosing performance issues, it is extremely helpful to have the following information:

• Product. Which product(s) are you having issues with?
  • Define slow. What do you mean by 'slow'? e.g. How many seconds/minutes did it take to load a page?
  • Narrow the scope. Is the slowness specific to any set of browsers/users?  Is it everyone at a particular location? Everyone at the company?
  • Specify details. What is loading slow? (header, footer, images, boards, messages, signatures, avatars, javascript, etc)
    • Any particular URLs loading slow?
    • What region do you live in?
Labels (1)

Question

Answer

When diagnosing performance issues, it is extremely helpful to have the following information:

• Define slow. What do you mean by 'slow'? e.g. How many seconds/minutes did it take to load a page?
  • Narrow the scope. Is the slowness specific to any set of browsers/users?  Is it everyone at a particular location? Everyone at the company?
  • Specify details. What is loading slow? (header, footer, images, boards, messages, signatures, avatars, javascript, etc)
Labels (1)
Last Reviewed:
04-02-2024 02:28 PM

Question

Answer

Labels (1)
Version history
Last update:
‎12-26-2018 04:57 PM
Updated by: