Khoros Atlas Logo

Announcing the Lithium Community Job Board!

Retired Community Manager JennC
Retired Community Manager

Announcing the Lithium Community Job Board!.png

In this day and age, we know that experienced community and social professionals are hard to find. That’s why we’re excited to launch the Lithium Community Job Board!

This board will serve two purposes:

• Provide a space for employers to post open positions related to Lithium communities
  • Provide job seekers a focused area in which they can seek open positions

Interested in posting a job? Please follow these guidelines.

• Be relevant. This job board is for positions related to Lithium communities only.
  • Be complete. Each job posting must include the following:
    • Company
    • Job description
    • Link to job posting, or how to apply
    • Contact info
  • Be responsive. If you receive responses to a posting, please follow up accordingly. If the position has been filled, please let us know.
  • Be current. To keep this board as useful as possible, we’ll remove any postings older than 90 days. If the position is still open, you may add the posting again.

We hope this helps you tap into the awesome worldwide network of great Lithium talent!

About the Author
Community Manager at Lithium Technologies, previously known as jchen.
3 Comments
fifteenkey
New Commentator

I'm curious whether you ever get pushback from your customers concerned about others attracting their Lithium-experienced employees?  If so, how do you handle it? Thanks.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @fifteenkey

I haven't heard of any such concerns in the time since we launched the board. Do you see any concerns with having a board like this?

Cheers,

Andy

Honored Contributor Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

I dont see this as being any different to linkedin or any jobs board for that fact, I actually wish more was made of it especially as community management is used so freely to describe anything these days. As an employee Its great that i can target a set of experienced and skill users if i need to recruit and on the other hand should i need it i can review posts knowing they are within  certain skillset rather than most community manager roles i look at online which turn out to be managing a twitter account "that's no community...." 😞