Event banner

Khoros Care | Sync vs Async: How customers choose their experience

Event Ended
Thursday, Dec 09, 2021, 11:00 AM CST
In-Person

Event details

Check out our upcoming Async vs Sync webinar
now live on demand!

Determining how agents should interact with customers ultimately should be determined by the customer. 

In this webinar, we will discuss the different customer and agent experiences with asynchronous and synchronous conversation, as well as how to use automation to set customer expectations. 

You'll leave the webinar with an understanding of:

• Sync vs Async experiences for Customer, Agent & Brand
  • How to handle, route, and tag for each experience
  • The key differences in KPIS
  • How Automation can assist in routing the right conversation to the right team
  • Best Practices for Welcome & Suggested Response

Speakers:

Allison Fasching | Khoros Customer Solutions Director
Matthew Henry | Khoros Implementation Advisor

Get a head start with our recent blog, Synchronous vs Asynchronous Conversation Priorities.

We define asynchronous vs. synchronous, how to forecast staff, and be successful in each channel.

CoryD
Updated 2 years ago
  • Hi again CoryD I was finally able to had a look on this again 😉 Anyway it seems I've often troubler with those small google slides window, and the fullscreen mode - well it is too big. Is there any place, where you uploaded it so I can get it from there by directlink and download it?

CoryD
      Khoros Staff

Hey uengel, I've added a pdf version of this webinar to attachments, located to the up by the video. Let me know if you have any questions! 

CoryD
    Khoros Staff

Hey uengel, sorry for the confusion. Slight delay in the upload process. It should be up within a couple of hours. 

• Hey, I came here for the "On demand" webinar, but I can't see any. Is something wrong with the link in the mail?

Date and Time
Dec 9, 202111:00 AM - 12:00 PM CST