Event banner

Khoros Communities: Reward & Recognition Webinar

Event Ended
Thursday, Apr 08, 2021, 10:00 AM CDT
In-Person

Event details

Check out our Product Webinar for Khoros Communities on Reward & Recognition on demand!

During this webinar, experts from both Pandora and Khoros cover the advanced elements of Rewards and Recognition in Khoros Communities. 

Learn about effective recognition initiatives that encourage community users to participate in a more meaningful way, bringing you closer to your goals of an active and valuable community of users!

Join us for a 45-minute session as we share details on the best types of rewards for your community, how to find and select your formally recognized users, and how to strategize your approach to gamification.

You will walk away with:

• Use-cases on out-of-the-box gamification metrics
  • Mastery of superuser programs
  • Expertise in building a strategy to launch and expand on your recognition programs
  • Ask us anything during a live Q&A!

Speakers:
Larry Imgrund, Senior Community Strategist | Khoros
Erick Linares, Community Manager + Social Care | Pandora

Get a head start on all the upcoming information in the 

Atlas Series: Reward and Recognition!

CoryD
Updated 4 years ago
  •  I'll be at the event but wanted to ask if you could provide a different method to add the event to our calendars?

I use Google GSuite and do not like the idea of giving Zoom permissions to view and edit all of my calendars at all. 

Is it possible to provide a addevent.com or another method that doesn't require access like this? These methods simply add the event and do not require this level of access Zoom is requesting here which isn't overly concerning, but I'm not a fan integrations like this. 

JacobBo
      Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi Ty,

Glad you will be attending! We are actually just about to take release the ability to add ICS files to events in the 21.4 release in the next couple of weeks.

That should help! I also don't like the zoom calendar integration - and it doesn't even seem to work half the time. 

Date and Time
Apr 8, 202110:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT