Event banner

Khoros Roadmap Webinar

Event Ended
Tuesday, Jun 08, 2021, 01:00 PM CDT
In-Person

Event details

Learn about our recent product enhancements and check out what’s coming soon.

Watch the roadmap webinar now

Join us as the Khoros product team shares recent innovations to the Khoros platform and walks through upcoming releases on our roadmap. There is plenty of time for Q&A, and for the first time ever, live breakout sessions to go deeper on the topic you care most about. We can’t wait to chat with you!

In this webinar you’ll:

• Learn about key innovations and investments across all Khoros products
  • Dive deep in one of three breakout sessions on our roadmaps for Social Engagement, Digital-First Care, or Community
  • Ask our product leaders about our current and future innovation during a live Q&A

Speakers: 

Sejal Amin, Chief Technology Officer

Ryan Studer, Vice President, Product

Justin Fellers, Principal Product Manager

Sofie Pompa, Senior Director, Product Management

Rahul Hari, Senior Director, Product Management

Dave Evans, Product Manager, Engagement Manager

Dianni Ortegon, Product Manager

Rob Kime, Staff Product Manager

CoryD
Updated 4 years ago
  • Both main session as well as breakout were recorded, so as long as you were signed up you should receive the recording really soon™

RachelC
    Khoros Staff

Hi Kev_B , sorry about that! I've resent the details to you in a DM. Let us know if you still have issues getting in. Thanks!

• Hi,

I've registered but haven't received anything in the way of link or info to join? CoryD 

• I signed up for community breakout but can't see an email with the invite? Can you pass the link RachelC ?

• Uhm. Right when hitting the 30 minutes mark my Zoom webinar id expired and I got kicked out of the roadmap presentation halfway through. How do I join the breakout sessions?

• same here, I got the date in the calender, but it did not contain a link to a webinar

can't join the community breakout

• Found the Zoom link in a second email that my smart mailbox filter sorted somewhere else 😛

tyw
      Boss

Whats the subject? I get so many emails I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack lol 

• Same format like the main session registration confirmation:
        "Registration success – Khoros Roadmap Breakout Session: Community"

Date and Time
Jun 8, 20211:00 PM - 2:00 PM CDT