Event banner

Unlocking Insights: Organic vs. Paid vs. Ads

Event Ended
Thursday, Nov 02, 2023, 10:00 AM CDT
In-Person

Event details

Our Khoros Master Class - Unlocking Insights: Organic vs. Paid vs. Ads is available on-demand

In today's digital landscape, differentiating between Organic, Paid, and Ads content is paramount. This distinction enables your team to optimize strategy, budget allocation, and performance assessment.

Watch this webinar to understand better the different content types you can report on to help make informed, impactful decisions based on accurate data.

Key Takeaways:

• Learn to distinguish between Organic, Paid/Promoted/Boosted, and Ads content within Khoros Analytics.
  • Discover the art of crafting insightful and easy-to-understand reports tailored to each post type.
  • Discover why it's crucial to differentiate between these post types and how it empowers your team to make informed decisions based on the rich data in the Analytics dashboards.

Take advantage of this opportunity to level up your social media analytics game and gain the knowledge you need to become a data-driven social media powerhouse.

Additional Resources

Questions Answered

1. Is there a way to load historical social analytics into Khoros? From the time prior to attaching the social channel to Khoros.
  2. How to recognize in a post widget that a post was boosted?
  3. Are Ads the same as Dark Posts?
  4. How does the system understand the money I invest using FB business manager?"
  5. Where can we connect, and see if the Ad Account is connected to Khoros?
  6. Is it necessary to filter the dashboard as well as the widgets? or can you just filter the dashboard?
  7. Is there a limit on the amount of social accounts that can be added to a widget?
  8. I publish organic posts on Facebook by targeted location, but performance could be better. Any tips to improve performance?
  9. How can we make the accounts send back to Khoros the information regarding Boosted/Promoted posts? Now the data is mixed in organic ( impressions for example)
  10. is the "viral" breakout available in the API?
  11. Why can't we have analytics for personal LinkedIn profiles?
  12. Promoted posts will not be counted in the organic anymore? Let's say I have 10 posts, I promote 3. so there would be 7 in organic and 3 in promoted?
  13. Can we have a comparison per year for the charts (post number/engagement/impressions...) on the dashboard?
  14. What is the best way to check if our ad accounts are "properly connected"?
  15. Can reports be "Shared" and embedded to a SharePoint page?
  16. How often accounts should be re-authenticated?
  17. How can I connect ads with the plans in Khoros? Ad account connection is not enough because the system cannot match plans on Khoros
  18. What does a PDF Export display?
  19. Off-topic question- when tagging in a post, why does it sometimes not tag the person or company?
  20. If a post ran as organic for a few weeks and then is boosted will it show in both the organic and promoted reports? How are the metrics reported?
  21. To re-authenticate accounts, can anyone with any role do it, or do you have to have a specific role on Khoros?
  22. I see the "Share" and "Export PDF" buttons at the top of the dashboard. Can you show what is actually being shown with these functions?
  23. If someone in an agency gets access to Khoros, and ads an account. Then after this person gets his access deleted, how does the re-authentication work in this case?
CoryD
Updated 11 months ago
No CommentsBe the first to comment
Date and Time
Nov 2, 202310:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDT