In the last month, the Lithium Reach and Response team is excited to announce support for new Twitter features, analytics feature updates and much more. Plus, we’ve received a great a customer testimonial with Covered California. In their success story, you will find out how they gained speed and efficiency with Lithium Reach and Response.
Read our recap below to dive even deeper on all the great Lithium Reach and Response activity.
- Twitter Automation news: Building on Twitter’s new quick replies in Direct Messages feature, Lithium customers can now funnel automation capabilities into Lithium Response to give customers accurate answers, timely answers, and – when necessary – personalized answers. Read more on how Lithium Response supports this new feature here.
- To dive even deeper and to learn more about other updates, be sure to read our Release Notes for October here.
- Covered California gained speed and efficiency with Lithium Reach and Response. The brand improved 82% during the third Open Enrollment period and had a 250% increase in positive sentiment conversion. Read more about the success story here and watch the video to learn more.
The State of Social Engagement 2016: Retail Edition
- Just in time for the holidays, Lithium announced a study to find out if retail brands are effectively using social to engage with customers. The result is an in-depth analysis of eight retail brands and how they engage across their social ecosystem to help facilitate the shopping experience. Read our report, blog and view our infographic to see how Amazon, Lululemon, Nike, North Face, REI, Sephora, Target and Walmart stack up.
- Check out why our CEO Rob Tarkoff says, “Rising Customer Expectations Are a CEO Problem and You Need to Act Now” in his contributed article on Huffington Post.
Tips and Tricks
- How can companies get the best use of spreadsheets (the omni-channel planning) without the perils of them? Find out by reading our ‘Top 10 Reasons Why Spreadsheets Prevent Great Content’ here.
- If you missed our 'Boom or Bust- 5 Social Media Trends Brands Must’ Watch the replay here.
- Plus, here’s what is coming up:
- November 17: Forrester Webcast: Mind Shift- Social Media That Powers the Business Beyond Marketing. Register here.
- December 7: Panel Discussion: The Content Wars: hear from Twitter & Medium on how brands are driving value from UGC. Register here.