Public

Migration of SMM Raw Post exports from Supervisor View to Analytics

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

As part of Facebook’s commitment to user security and privacy, they have been making changes to APIs and infrastructure that all third-party apps use. As part of this ongoing effort, we will be making a necessary backend update on December 9th. At that time, 2 of the 9 Supervisor Exports in Lithium SMM will need to be deprecated on a faster timeline than originally intended. We apologize for the inconvenience and are committed to helping customers who might still be using these legacy exports to migrate to SMM Analytics to access the same data.

The Supervisor Reports, which will be fully deprecated in the December Release of SMM, are the “Raw Post” and “Raw Post - Include Agent Actions” exports. Both reports show posts published from an author and the corresponding agent replies sent during the reporting period, as well as data on the conversations that these posts and responses belong to. Specifically:

• “Raw Post” includes posts that were authored/came into the system during the time period specified.
  • “Raw Post - Include Agent Actions” includes any post that has been authored, claimed, responded to, or closed during the time period selected. This results in duplicate rows appearing when a post is both authored and responded/claimed/closed during the same time period (one row for each action).

This same data is available from SMM Analytics, either separated out by distinct reports that focus on post, response, and conversation data, or in the Raw Combined Export, which combines data from the Incoming Post, Response, and Conversation reports.

The following table maps the fields in Supervisor Raw Post Exports to the relevant Analytics Exports.

Supervisor Raw Post Export

Analytics Raw Incoming Post Export

Analytics Raw Response Export

Analytics Raw Conversation Exports

Analytics Raw Combined Exports

#

Column Name

Column Name

Column Name

Column Name

Column Name

Beginning of Range

-

-

-

End of Range

-

-

-

Conversation ID

Conversation ID

Conversation ID

Conversation ID

Conversation ID

Status

-

-

Status

Status

Priority

Conversation Priority

Conversation Priority

Conversation Priority

Conversation Priority

Work Queue Name

Conversation Work Queue

Conversation Work Queue

Conversation Work Queue

Conversation Work Queue

Assignee

-

-

Assignee

Assignee:Authoring User

Post Provider

Post Provider

-

Conversation Source

Source

Provider Type

Post Provider

-

Conversation Source

Source

Date Post Published

Date Post Published

Post Responded to Published Time

-

Published Date

Date Post Received

Date Post Received

Post Responded to Received Time

-

Created Date

Author Name

Author Handle

-

Authors

Author Handles

Post Content

Post Content

Post Responded to Content

-

Content

Auto Tags (Post)

Auto Tags

-

Auto Tags

Conversation/Post Tags

Note this field contains all tags, it is not limited to auto tags

Manual Tags (Post)

Manual Tags

-

Manual Tags

Conversation/Post Tags

Note this field contains all tags, it is not limited to manual tags

Post Sentiment

Post Sentiment

-

-

Sentiment

Post Language

Post Language

-

Language Tags

Languages

Author Source Tag

Post Source Tag

Source Tags

Source Tags

Source

Post ID (Author)

External Post ID

Post Responded to External ID

-

External ID

Private Post (Author)

Post Type

-

Total Private Incoming Posts

Private Post

Date Claimed

-

Date Claimed or Assigned

-

Date Claimed or Assigned

Date Responded

-

Response Published Date

-

Published Date

Time to Response (h)

-

Response TAR (min)

-

Average TAR (min)

Responding Agent

-

Responding Agent Name

-

Responding Account

-

Response Handle

Response Handles Used

Source

Response Content

-

Response Content

-

Content

Post ID (Agent)

-

External Response ID

-

External ID

Private Post (Agent)

-

Response Type

Total Private Responses

Private Post

Customer Satisfaction Survey

-

-

-

-

Close Notes

-

-

Close Notes

Close Notes

Post Permalink

-

-

Date Closed

-

-

Closed Date

Closed Date

Author Post Order

Post Order

-

-

Total Posts:Order in Conversation

Agent Post Order

-

Response Order

-

Total Responses:Response Order

Author Social UID

External Author Handle ID

-

Assignee:Authoring User ID

Agent UID

-

Responding Agent ID

-

Assignee:Authoring User ID

Agent email

-

Responding Agent Email

-

Assignee:Authoring User Email

Assignee Team

-

-

-

Assignee:Authoring User Team

Responding Agent Team

-

-

-

Assignee:Authoring User Team

9 Comments
Maven

Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up.

Using supervisor reports was advised to be avoided for a while, I know, but I'm still doing so because there's always the one (or plus) field(s) I miss from the Analytics versions (for example: raw response report does not mention the responding agent team forcing me to maintain a vlookup-table).

Anyways, it is what it is.

Kind regards,

Ollie

Mentor

i'm struggling to find an export which shows me agent actions, so I can do response code reporting on individuals. Which report should I now use for this, now raw post including agent actions is no longer available?

thanks

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi @louisamartin, agent actions are summarized in the Team Performance Exports. This report will tell you how many times an agent responded, closed, routed, assigned, claimed from available, etc. during the specified time period. 

Boss

What changes are you making to the license model. Currently my agents have access to supervisor to pull data, this change will force me to purchase analytic licenses which are circa £2,000 each. 

what changes are being made to avoid customers like myself from losing g functionality? 

Maven

Hi,

As we now must use the (in my case) combined reporting from analytics, I wonder why in that report the handling agent is not included (we have Assignee:Authoring User and Assignee:Authoring User Email, but not the agent's login name)?

That field is availbe though in the RAW responses report, so why not in the combined?

Could you consider adding it please? It's really key for us.

Thanks

Ollie

Contributor

I got a question recently about how to use author tags to filter data in analytics, and I thought I'd create this short video to show how you can do this myprepaidcenter.com

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@FellsterukOur goal is to ensure that all the data/reports that are currently available in Supervisor will be available in our Analytics platform before we officially retire them, so that no functionality or data will be lost. We hear your concerns regarding the loss of reporting access for users with the Supervisor role, and rest assured we are working on a plan that addresses this concern. As we get closer to the second half of the year, expect to see more communication around this.

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

@SonySQE can you provide a little more information on what you are looking for in terms of the agent's login name? We currently support Agent Name, ID and Email in the report. By login name, are you referring to their SSO name/id? If so, we do currently support that, we'd just need to enable it for your instance.

Maven

Hi,

Apologies, I meant the handling agent (assignee) team. We do have the agent name indeed, but not the team name.

Thanks

Ollie