Public

We’ve Joined the Instagram Partner Program!

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Instagram partnership.png

We’re excited to announce that we are now part of the Instagram Partner Program, a program that helps marketers find the best-in-class technology partners to drive successful results for Ad Tech, Community Management, Content Marketing and Media Buying. Inclusion in the program provides us with deeper access to features that help brands monitor conversations, engage with customers and showcase their visual style on Instagram. With over 500M users, Instagram is a key mobile destination for brands and here at Lithium we are continuing to invest in tools and features that allow our customers to make Instagram part of their Total Community strategy.

We have a deep history of incorporating Instagram capabilities into our products, from using the platform to help calculate Klout Scores to implementing it into our newest features for Lithium Reach and Response. In fact, we recently shared that Instagram support for Reach is GA, and users can report on engagement metrics in the Shared Dashboard, Monitor Wall and using exportable reports.  

Many Lithium customers are currently using Instagram for customer engagement through Lithium Reach and Response including Electronic Arts, HSN, Petco, StubHub and more. Let us know if you’d like to be one too!

2 Comments
Khoros Expert

Really love those 2 logos all together ! 

Contributor

That's awesome.  I read somewhere that if you want to be the best, you have to hang out with the best.  I thoroughly enjoy Instagram so I'm excited for you guys 😀