Public

Khoros Kudos Deadline Extended to June 4th!

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

v2 Deadline extended Khoros Kudos Awards Announcement Email Navy Ver_WHOLE IMAGE.jpg

Here’s some good news to start your week: the Khoros Kudos Awards deadline has been extended to Friday, June 4! This gives you an extra week to pull together your story and share your successes in the 12 award categories. 

• Best-in-Class Care  
  • Best-in-Class Community
  • Best-in-Class CX Insights
  • Best-in-Class Marketing
  • The Accelerator
  • All-Ways Connected
  • Better Together: Customer Engagement
  • Bottom Line Savings Rock Star
  • Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Rookie of the Year
  • Small But Mighty 
  • Top Line Growth All Star

We’ll announce the winners on Atlas, Khoros social media, and at our virtual Khoros Engage on September 22-23. All award submissions will be highlighted as part of the virtual event, with peer recognition by 1,500+ attendees. 

More information about the Khoros Kudos Awards can be found on the contest page on Atlas. Check out our winners and finalists from 2020 for inspiration telling your story! 

We look forward to celebrating your successes with you!

3 Comments
Leader

I wanted to do my entry for the Khoros Kudos Awards today, but notice that the button to enter the contest is already greyed out. But that seems too early, since in the submitting and voting explanation I've found this guideline:

All submissions must be submitted on Atlas by June 4th, 2021 at 5:00 pm PT to be eligible.

So normally I would have until 05/06/2021 2:00 am in my timezone (CET). So submitting on Friday 04/06 during the day shouldn't be a problem.

Is there perhaps a miscommunication?

Khoros Staff

Hi @SuzyVranken ,
thanks for bringing this to our attention. This has been corrected. The submission is open and the submission button is available.

Boss

// On June 7, 2021, at 6:00 am PT, online voting opens. You will be able to view your entry and all other entries, plus vote for your favorites.

Can someone double-check this? Looks like voting hasn't opened yet.