Forum Discussion

14 years ago

ActiveCast documentation?

Is there a document that fully describes the methods and parameters for ActiveCast?

I couldn't find anything on lithiumlearning.com and a search through Lithiosphere shows just a few examples of tweaking.

---Pete

Inactive User

Sorry i am not sure there is a documentation. But I did try out Active Cast feature (hot topics, featured topics) earlier and found it's pretty easy to use. Active cast is a very simple tool to pull necessary data and display in a pre-defined formatting style. Unless you want to customize the data presenation, that is another area of discussion.

Did you check this out?
    http://lithosphere.lithium.com/t5/Customer-Connection-Private/Active-Cast-can-be-customized/m-p/9473#U9473

Not sure you have the permission to enter the board but it's some simple explanations of the attributes used for featured article.

petecj2
      Ace

Thanks for the reply Cleolee.  I don't have access to that link, but let me work through my Lithium contact to see if I can get it.

JakeR
        Khoros Oracle

No worries.  I have permissions to see your email address and so I can see that you come from one of our customer's companies.

I have now granted you the customer role. :)