Forum Discussion

Inactive User
8 years ago

Add Search Field from Metrics Tab

Hello,

I wanted to know is there a way to find out searches that are prominent in the community, it is from which user else which company is from the user., etc and so on. I did not find your documentation relevant to my findings.  Below is the URL for documentation

https://community.lithium.com/t5/Admin-Metrics/Run-Community-Admin-User-reports/ta-p/5911

Kindly find the attached document as to what I else the user is looking for to provide a clear picture.

Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Aatesh

• Hi Inactive User -

In Lithium Social Intelligence, there are search metrics available. You can even filter by User ID to view the searches a particular user has made.

I don't believe there is a way to surface this information through the Admin Metrics in the way you were attempting to do.

Inactive User
      Hi lilim,

I have already searched the documents that you are referring. However, I should have told in the beginning. That from Admin-> Content-> when we click on Add a filter. I select user id with equals and my name as "Aatesh" in the other section. Apparently, Apply button is grayed out. Refer screenshot with name LSI error, even if I type in another name as well who has posted more than one KB else forum, still I notice same behavior.

Well, my requirement is to add search field from the column list this is from admin side. Seemingly, this will make our and your work easier to sort it down from the column list.
      Hope this helps.

Thanks
      Aatesh
        Inactive User
        Hi lilim- I cannot attach the screenshot. Let me know if you need I will send you across.

Thanks
        Aatesh