Forum Discussion

marco55
Genius
7 years ago

Adding folder of mixed assets via SDK

Can a folder structure containing mixed assets be added via SDK to web/html/assets ? I am trying with a DataTables package. Similar to:

Folder

-.js files

-.css files

-Folder

--Folder

---.js files

--Folder

---.png files

--Folder

---.css files

You date download the exact package I'm trying to add via sdk from DataTables here: https://datatables.net/download/builder?dt/dt-1.10.16

When I try a dryrun I get

[gulp] Error in plugin 'submit-plugin': Error: [UPLOAD_FAIL] Some error occurred in uploading the plugin. Please contact your administrator for further details.
Plugin upload failed

Confirmed I can upload an image asset successfully before this attempt. Thanks for your help.

Update: I thought this may be due to using node 8.11.1 instead of an accepted version listed in the sdk prerequisites, so I uninstalled node and reinstalled 8.3.0, (along with the sdk and gulp). Problem still persists...

• Had to rename a subfolder from DataTables-1.10.16 to something simpler DataTables_version and the upload worked ok.

• marco55

What are you trying to mix? Do you want to mix different files like images, css, js in a single folder? 

marco55
      Genius

The root of the folder dir mixes .js and .css, the other sub-folders keep filetypes separate. The OP shows the file types included and exact folder structure.

• Had to rename a subfolder from DataTables-1.10.16 to something simpler DataTables_version and the upload worked.

• Had to rename a subfolder from DataTables-1.10.16 to something simpler DataTables_version and the upload worked ok.