Forum Discussion

jaread83
Champion
9 years ago

Admin settings via REST API

Hi all,

I am trying to retreive some settings in the admin panel via REST for file attachments so I can display limitations to users such as filesize, max uploads and filetypes. I found that someone else asked the same question and the answer involved turning on the text keys to get the text string to include in the REST call. The only problem with this is that recently the text keys do not show up in Studio or Admin so I have no way of finding out how to get the settings name to retreive the data.

This is the original solution: http://community.lithium.com/t5/Developers-Discussion/Where-to-find-all-the-community-admin-settings-by-api/m-p/216806#M10045

But because of the lack of text keys being displayed in the admin panel, I am unable to retreive the settings via REST.

Can anyone help me out?

• nevermind, I raised a support ticket to enable the text strings in the backend and now I am able to get the information I need.
  • nevermind, I raised a support ticket to enable the text strings in the backend and now I am able to get the information I need.