Forum Discussion

JKYD
Adept
2 years ago

Analytics Reporting

Hello community,

Still relatively new to the Khoros platform and learning things as they come, but I was wondering...is there a method to generate reporting on the analytics dash that can generate the same #s and metrics that I can see on a shared dashboard? I am not the owner of the dash, but I can easily generate my own widgets with the stats I want. 

I see an option to export the report as a PDF, but is there a reporting friendly option? Specifically, I would like to export agent performance for all of our social platforms/queues into an single excel sheet. (Screenshot included) Most of our reporting is tallied on excel, so being able to export the same data that I see on the aforementioned shared dashboard (or a custom widget I create) would be much more efficient use of my time, as currently we're using the numbers based on the dashboard manually.

Thank you!

• JKYD Currently, I do not think we have the option to extract the data from the dashboard as a report. The dashboard is just for monitoring/tracking purposes. The way the system calculates is completely different from the reports and widgets