Forum Discussion

8 years ago

API to get list of all available Ranks in community?

Is there any API through which i can get list of all available Ranks present in the community?

As i need to show where a specific user is standing among all the Ranks present in the community (like a progress bar).

Also need API to fetch only the Ranks which a user can win in community, without being assigned it manually by some other super users (like Administrator is assigned manually)?

Thanks 

• Hi neel_psl finally khoros released a v2 API in its 19.5 version for getting a list of ranks. Simply use the following query: 

SELECT id FROM ranks WHERE rank_status='active'

for more details please refer to this  Developer Documentation

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."
  • neel_psl : 

Please find the API Call to get all the list of ranks in the community  "/restapi/vc/ranks/list".

Please refer following Document for more details.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
    Abhishek Illindra

neel_psl
      Ace
      Thanks, I also tried same API but unable to use it, every time i am using it i am getting an error message, can you please give me an example of how to use this api?
        VikasB
        Boss

Hi neel_psl  You have to raise a ticket to Lithium support team so they can configure it on your instance.