v-vemami
Helper
4 years ago

Archive Some Groups in Group List

Hi Team,

Can anyone help me that to archive groups in groups list

Thanks,

Sandeep Mamidi

• Hi v-vemami : Do you want to Archive Groups in the Particular category and  it shouldn't be visible to any one?

1. You Can Hide from List and Menus  so it wont be access to any one directly via navigation only users who have the URL can able to access it.

2. For Archive : If you have multiple Groups you can move all them into a particular category and make default permission as deny and create a private role under the particular category and give required permissions and add users to whom it should be accessible.

If you want to give only for one Group perform the same permission changes to only Group instead of Category.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
    Abhishek Illindra

• Hi v-vemami : Do you want to Archive Groups in the Particular category and  it shouldn't be visible to any one?

1. You Can Hide from List and Menus  so it wont be access to any one directly via navigation only users who have the URL can able to access it.

2. For Archive : If you have multiple Groups you can move all them into a particular category and make default permission as deny and create a private role under the particular category and give required permissions and add users to whom it should be accessible.

If you want to give only for one Group perform the same permission changes to only Group instead of Category.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
    Abhishek Illindra