Forum Discussion

Lindsey
Leader
6 years ago

Blog article templates

We are in the process of converting our blog site to use our Khoros community blogs. We generally use two different styles for our blog posts.

It would be really nice if, instead of copying all the HTML into the blog post to keep the styling, there were templates we could create for both styles of blogs, and once a template was set up, we would just have to select the template type and fill in the title and content.

Does anyone know if this exists, or if there is anything I can do on my end to set up something like this?

Thanks!

• Lindsey - Templates frature is available omly for TKB content type.  I would suggest you to wrap both tempalate content in different div for styling purpose inside lithium while migration. 

Also you can check with lithium support if they can enable template feature for blogs content type as well. 

• Lindsey - Templates frature is available omly for TKB content type.  I would suggest you to wrap both tempalate content in different div for styling purpose inside lithium while migration. 

Also you can check with lithium support if they can enable template feature for blogs content type as well. 

Lindsey
      Leader

It seems my community doesn't have TKB's available - is this a paid feature?

Payal
        Director

Lindsey - Yes, tkb must be purchased and enabled on backend. You need to contact your Khoros Account owner.

Thanks!