Forum Discussion

shaglok
Helper
2 years ago

Bulk API in PowerQuery

Hello.

I am trying to fetch data with the Bulk API using Power Query (Excel / PowerBI), but I'm facing issues in the identification. I have several options (anonnymous, windows, basic, API web). I tried all of them, but could not connect.

I have my Client ID and access token in the Analytics page (I also tried to reset token), but I can't find how to authenticate wih Power Query.

How can I do it, please?

• I'm trying to do the same.  Current findings online seem obscure/irrelevant but I'm chasing them anyway.  Hopefully someone who's done this before can chime in with a connection method that works. 

• There used to be a Analytics group in Atlas that I thought had some information folks had shared around this, but looks like they removed the group entirely 😞 

I don't have a good answer, but I know PowerBI's community runs on Khoros, so you may have some luck asking over there even, worst case one of their Admins has to be able to help as surely they use this there to pull in their khoros data https://community.powerbi.com/ 

• Hello,

I have the same problem... I'm able to access the data with postman (it works with the url and the headers client-id and Authorization) but I can't access with Power Bi.

Did someone find the solution?

Thanks,
    Laurent