Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Cannot run li serve-sass command when using Hermes as a parent skin

Has anyone utilizing the Hermes theme as a parent skin been able to successfully leverage the li serve-sass command via the SDK?  I've used the command heavily with our previous skin but with our new skin (which leverages Hermes as a parent skin) we get the following error:

(node:5279) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection (rejection id: 3): Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, stat '/path/to/<sdk_project_name>/coreplugin/other/res/skins/theme_hermes'

• We definitely should add Community SDK support for Hermes, yes.  In the meantime, I'm happy to share the Hermes v1 and v1.1 skins with any customers looking to use the Community SDK.  Let me discuss how to distribute with SuzieH .

SuzieH
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

AshishKe TysonN Is Hermes support something that our core engineering team might address in the future? Does Services have any tips to share?

TysonN
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

We definitely should add Community SDK support for Hermes, yes.  In the meantime, I'm happy to share the Hermes v1 and v1.1 skins with any customers looking to use the Community SDK.  Let me discuss how to distribute with SuzieH .

• Hi folks, 
    I am running into the same issue, would you be able to supply me with the same SuzieH ?
    Thanks!