Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Changing Font for Message Body - Difficulty? Best practices?

Corporate branding font is Montserrat.  Developers have noted it's obnoxious for the body of posts, and I agree. 

Branding approved changing message body to Roboto. 

What sort of effort is this? - to change the font for the Editor AND the content displayed on message posts?  I'm very comfortable w/ CSS but don't want to doofus around with fonts.

• Hello keithkelly,

You can simply use CSS tricks to update the font for message body section and here the CSS you can use:

.lia-message-body .lia-message-body-content {
        font-family: roboto;
    }

Remember, It will update the CSS in all over the community wherever it finds this class and I am sure this class only would have added to message body section. So if you want to update the font for all the message body kindly add it to your CSS section.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,
    Abhishek Gupta

• Hello keithkelly,

You can simply use CSS tricks to update the font for message body section and here the CSS you can use:

.lia-message-body .lia-message-body-content {
        font-family: roboto;
    }

Remember, It will update the CSS in all over the community wherever it finds this class and I am sure this class only would have added to message body section. So if you want to update the font for all the message body kindly add it to your CSS section.

Let me know if you need any further help.

Regards,
    Abhishek Gupta