Forum Discussion

Akenefick
Genius
3 years ago

Components Available for TKB Card Article

Is there a list somewhere of components available to use in the TKB Article Card that is used as a parameter for the TKB Article List?

I see these are there any others?

• message-view.widget.subject
  • message-view.widget.teaser
  • helpfulness-display
  • ratings.widget.internal-rating-display

Thanks

• HI Akenefick 

I heard back from the Engineering team. Thanks to AdamA for the quick response.

The TKB Card Article quilt supports all sub-components allowed in our Responsive Message View components. All of the allowed sub-components for the message views are listed on this page under the "Sub-components used in message views" section.

SuzieH
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

HI Akenefick 

I heard back from the Engineering team. Thanks to AdamA for the quick response.

The TKB Card Article quilt supports all sub-components allowed in our Responsive Message View components. All of the allowed sub-components for the message views are listed on this page under the "Sub-components used in message views" section.

SuzieH
    Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Hi Akenefick I've sent your question to our Engineering team. Hoping to hear back later this week

In my QA environment, I also see this component definition in the TKB Card Article quilt XML 

<component id="published-date" wrapper="lia-tkb-article-footer"/>

Note that I'm not using Hermes or a Theme created by Services. I'm just running the default Responsive Skin.