Forum Discussion

Lindsey
Leader
6 years ago

Configure pop-up notifications to not disappear

We are wanting our real time pop-up notifications to remain on the page and stack on top of one another until the user clicks the "x" on the pop-up. Is this possible?

We are also wanting the subscription notifications to contain the entire content of the message, rather than just saying a user posted a reply. Is this something we are able to do as well?

Thanks!

• Hi Lindsey ,

first one could be a difficult one. I think the default behaviour of the on-page notifications is served by some of Lithiums Javascripts. I don't think there is a way to interrupt the events or modify the notifications layout that easy.

Regarding your second question you could check the Text Editor section in Studio if there are text keys which can be modified.

Best regards

Christian

• Hi Lindsey ,

first one could be a difficult one. I think the default behaviour of the on-page notifications is served by some of Lithiums Javascripts. I don't think there is a way to interrupt the events or modify the notifications layout that easy.

Regarding your second question you could check the Text Editor section in Studio if there are text keys which can be modified.

Best regards

Christian