Forum Discussion

StephenB
Executive
8 years ago

CSS for changing Kudo button once actioned (clicked)

Hi,

I'm looking to change the colour of our Like (Kudo) button once it has been clicked as a form of visual confirmation.

Does anyone know what css should be added to our _style.scss skin for this? I'm pretty sure it needs to be built off of the following, but I'm stumped.

#lia-body .lia-content .lia-button-image-kudos.lia-button-image-kudos-horizontal.lia-button-image-kudos-enabled.lia-button

Thanks in advance for any tips!

• Finally figured it out. You can simply add the following css to the skin:

#lia-body .lia-content .lia-button-image-kudos.lia-button-image-kudos-horizontal.lia-button-image-kudos-enabled.lia-button.lia-button-image-kudos-kudoed {
    background-color: #desired hex color;
    color: #desired hex color;
    }

• StephenB - You can use the following class to change the color of Kudo Button :

#lia-body .lia-content .lia-message-idea .lia-component-kudos-widget-button-version-2 .lia-button-image-kudos-kudoed .lia-button-image-kudos-give
      StephenB
      Executive

Thanks Payal! I tried this but unfortunately it didn't help. Is the class you wrote down for the kudos button on an Ideas board?

StephenB
        Executive

Finally figured it out. You can simply add the following css to the skin:

#lia-body .lia-content .lia-button-image-kudos.lia-button-image-kudos-horizontal.lia-button-image-kudos-enabled.lia-button.lia-button-image-kudos-kudoed {
        background-color: #desired hex color;
        color: #desired hex color;
        }