Forum Discussion

12 years ago

CSS for single page

Hello,

I am seeing an issue with the printer friendly page formatting. The text near the top of the page is overlapping, see screenshot.

Screen Shot 2013-02-21 at 7.18.37 AM.png

I know how to edit the CSS responsible, but the question is how do I make the CSS (below) apply to just one page (TKBAticlePrintPage)?

.lia-content > .lia-quilt > .lia-quilt-row-main{
padding:25px;
margin-bottom:20px;
background:url(/skins/images/C8251170964E6D5424CA1C4CFD46B580/ooyala_skin/images/badge_bg_splat_statistics.png) top left no-repeat;
position:relative;
top:-88px;
padding-top:45px;
}

Thanks,

Thomas

• you can add the page class to the stack of divs to have css specific for this page, such as

#lia-body.TKBAticlePrintPage .lia-content > .lia-quilt > .lia-quilt-row-main
    { <whatever css changes you need to make>}

VenkS
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

You can add your CSS to a custom component, then add that component to this page.

Hope that helps!

MoniqueL
    Lithium Alumni (Retired)

you can add the page class to the stack of divs to have css specific for this page, such as

#lia-body.TKBAticlePrintPage .lia-content > .lia-quilt > .lia-quilt-row-main
    { <whatever css changes you need to make>}

tkearsley
      Maven
      Hi Monique,

WIth the exception of the misspelling of article, is there anything else here that would cause this to not work?

I have tried many different variations, and nothing takes on the Article Print Page.

Thanks,
      Thomas
        MoniqueL
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)
        Just taking a very quick glance at your stage site, the property top: -88 set to the general class .lia-content > .lia-quilt > .lia-quilt-row-main is causing you're woes on the print page. If #lia-body.TkbArticlePrintPage isn't working, it may be because it's added to your style sheet above the general ".lia-content > .lia-quilt > .lia-quilt-row-main" instead of below it. You may also want to consider trying a header/page layout & css alternative to what you currently have to achieve your desired design without using a negative top.