Forum Discussion

DougS
Khoros Oracle
10 years ago

Developer Track at LiNC 2015

Hey everyone,

I’m really excited that we’re going to have a Developer Track at Lithium’s customer conference – LiNC – this year, and wanted to share some of the details with you. I’m going to be there along with the whole Lithium Developer Network (LDN) team, and we’ll be sharing some new developments that should make everyone’s life a lot easier. If you’d like some more details, I’ve included them here, along with a “how to convince your boss to let you come” letter . Looking forward to seeing you in June.

Lithium's Customer conference – LiNC – is coming up in June, and we hope you'll join us! We've got a dedicated Lithium Developer Track highlighting best practices, hands-on experience, and new product updates, along with Lithium thought leadership presentations on the future of social.

And for the second year, we're holding a hackathon for Lithium developers, partners, and engineers who are attending LiNC!

The first 50 developers to register will get special developer pricing for just $695 - a 50% savings over onsite registration. Use this code (DONNER2015) when registering to receive the discount. And if you need to justify your trip, please feel free to use the attached letter template highlighting the reasons you should attend LiNC.

Here's a taste of what's in store.

We’ll have a full agenda for the Developer Track shortly, and will be updating you next month.

Hope to see you all there!

-Doug

• Hi DougS and the rest of the Lithium Developer Network.

I can't wait for another great LiNC developer track. I'm especially looking forward to the Hackathon and working (and competing) with all the talented hackers.

The countdown is on!

Eric

JeffY
      Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Eric -- We can't wait either!  It will be great to have you back in SF.  Safe travels!

ebroyles
        Maven
        Thanks, JeffY. I?m definitely looking forward to it. Hoping this year I don?t have the travel blunders I did last year. I?m staying at the venue hotel the night before the Hackathon this year and staying near the airport the night before I leave, whereas last year I did that in reverse. Hoping it doesn?t take a third time to get it right (but hoping I?ll have the opportunity for a third attempt). :)

• Hi DougS and JeffY,

Thanks again for another great Developer Track at LiNC. I have two questions.

1. Where can we find the presentations from the sessions?

2. How long with the Hackathon stage environments be available?

Thanks,

Eric

DougS
      Khoros Oracle

Hey Eric,

Great to see you at LiNC -- thank you so much for all your contributions to the hackathon and the conference -- it's devs like you that make the developer track great!

I'll have to defer to JeffY to answer the question about whether or not presentations will be published and where.  

We have no set time when we were going to shut down the hackathon sites, but we were probably going to do it soon.  We can leave your hackathon site up for a while if you would like us to -- let me know if you'd like us to (and what site you would like us to keep up).

-Doug

JeffY
        Lithium Alumni (Retired)

Hi Eric -- It was great to see you and I'm glad you had a good time.  The session content will be available soon (a week or so).  Keep an eye on the LiNC board for more details.